Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fuck macs. I'm PC

Recently this new game came out. It's called AION and it's some MMORPG that's been around for 2 years and is really popular around Korea and China. I decided to learn what all the hubub was about so I went on to youtube and looked up some trailers and gameplay. After about a minute of watching random videos, I decided that this was probably the most beautiful game ever. The graphics are amazing, and there's been a lot of hype about it too. Even the PvPvE looks fun.

Little did I know how miserable I would be trying to set it up. Actually, not only me, but it seems like thousands of people as well. Everyone agrees that AION probably had the shittiest launch ever. Tech support is miserable and I recently discovered that my laptop needs a lot of updating to do after I reformatted it and brought it back to life from my sister. It's so frustrating that I actually considered buying the game rather than getting it for free. But, even so, nothing is worth buying a $60 game and paying $15 every month.

The moral of the story is, even though I'm having an awful time with my laptop and getting things done, I would much rather go through this than get some overpriced, god-awful, MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment